- newSport24.co.za | Serbia coach calls for referee 'to be tried in the Hague'
Serbia's coach has reacted to his team's World Cup defeat to Switzerland by calling for the referee to be put on trial in the Hague.
- 24 mins ago 23 Jun 18, 7:14pm -
- newSport24.co.za | Southgate plays down row over leaked team selection
A "relaxed" Gareth Southgate played down a row with the media over England's "leaked" team selection for their World Cup match against Panama.
- 40 mins ago 23 Jun 18, 6:58pm -
- newSport24.co.za | Neymar 'fully recovered' from injury
Neymar has "totally recovered" from the foot injury that required surgery, Brazil's team doctor says.
- 53 mins ago 23 Jun 18, 6:45pm -
- newSport24.co.za | WRAP: SWC 2018 - Group phase
A comprehensive wrap of all the fixtures, kick-off times, results and match reports from the group stage of the 2018 Soccer World Cup in Russia.
- 2 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 5:18pm -
- newSport24.co.za | Mexico too strong for Korea Republic
Mexico laid one foot in the Soccer World Cup's last 16 and left Korea Republic on the brink of elimination.
- 2 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 5:17pm -
- newSport24.co.za | Belgium's Lukaku a doubt for England clash
Roberto Martinez revealed that Romelu Lukaku is an injury doubt for Belgium's World Cup blockbuster tie against England.
- 2 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 5:10pm -
- newSport24.co.za | Lukaku, Hazard star as Belgium rout Tunisia
Belgium thumped Tunisia in their Soccer World Cup encounter to virtually secure their spot in the next round.
- 5 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 3:03pm -
- newSport24.co.za | We're still in the race, says disappointed Iceland boss
Iceland coach Heimir Hallgrimsson declared his side were still in the race for a place in the World Cup last 16 despite Friday's 2-0 loss to Nigeria.
- 6 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 1:21pm -
- newSport24.co.za | World Cup fans flock to party in Moscow's 'street of lights'
A quiet street leading off from Red Square has unexpectedly become the party zone of choice for thousands of international World Cup fans.
- 6 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 1:18pm -
- newSport24.co.za | Serbian press slams 'provocative' Swiss celebrations
Serbian papers slammed "shameful provocation" by two Swiss players who used political gestures to celebrate their goals in the 2-1 World Cup victory.
- 7 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 12:31pm -
- newSport24.co.za | Renewed hope for Messi, Argentina after Nigeria win
Lionel Messi and Argentina hit the training ground with renewed hope of qualifying for the World Cup last 16.
- 8 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 11:27am -
- newSport24.co.za | Vietnam busts $26 million online betting ring
Vietnamese police broke up an online football gambling ring worth around $26 million as authorities look to stop black market betting on the World Cup.
- 9 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 10:33am -
- newSport24.co.za | From Russia to Leicester and back for record-breaking Musa
Leicester City's out-of-favour striker Ahmed Musa wrote himself into the World Cup record books by scoring twice to fire Nigeria to their first win in Russia.
- 9 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 10:33am -
- newSport24.co.za | England seek trusty lieutenants to captain Kane
Thanks to a winning start, England can look forward to their meeting with Panama with a rare sense of World Cup calm.
- 10 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 9:53am -
- newSport24.co.za | Many Egyptian Christians feel left out of World Cup
Many Egyptian Christians feel left out of World Cup experience because of belief that the nation's team and youth programs discriminate
- 10 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 9:45am -
- newSport24.co.za | Chechnya leader grants Mo Salah honourary citizenship
Chechnya leader Ramzan Kadyrov has granted honourary citizenship to striker Mohamed Salah at a banquet held to say goodbye to Egypt's World Cup squad.
- 13 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 6:31am -
- newSport24.co.za | Swiss coach unimpressed with celebrations in win over Serbia
Swiss coach Vladimir Petkovic says that politics and football should "never mix" as two players celebrated goals with political gestures.
- 14 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 6:01am -
- newSport24.co.za | 'Racist' tweet could inspire Senegal in World Cup showdown
Senegal face Japan at the World Cup fired up by an "ignorant" tweet by a British tycoon and reality television star that has become the talk of the team.
- 14 hours ago 23 Jun 18, 5:21am -
- newSport24.co.za | Nigeria's goal-hero ready for Messi
Nigeria's Ahmed Musa struck two stunning goals to sink Iceland and then promised to do the same to Lionel Messi's Argentina.
- 23 hours ago 22 Jun 18, 8:43pm -
- Sport24.co.za | Can you name the all-time leading SWC goal scorers?
Let's test your football knowledge, can you name the all-time leading Soccer World Cup goal scorers?
- 5 days ago 18 Jun 18, 1:30pm -